Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday - I forgot Saturday

OK so we must now know my scale likes to mess with me.

I got on the scale Saturday morning and it said, happily "191.8" and so I hopped back on and it said "192.5" and then no matter how many times I hopped on it, it kept saying that. It does this EVERY TIME. Is this to punish me or make me become less likely to frequently step on the scale, hoping for a lower number? Because it NEVER gives me a lower number, only a higher one.

SO. I'm going to have hubby step on the scale this morning a few times.

But I DIGRESS!

Ok so THIS morning it was 190.6 and then of course when I stepped on it again, it was 190.8 and I told it "screw you, I'm taking the 190.6 so there."

However, this is a nine pound weight loss since Wednesday. I think peeing alot has something to do with this.

Simeons original manuscript is literally fitting me to a T. It said to expect 4 to 8 pounds the first day, then about 1 - 2 pounds over the next couple of days and then to look for 1/2 to 1 pound the rest of the time.

I THINK that my body does look a tiny bit different. Hub thinks so, but he would say that because he is supportive and kind and knows how FUCKING HARD THIS DIET IS!

I truly hate this diet btw.

And I cheated twice yesterday. Well, I think it's cheating - it is if you are reading the Crappy Kevin Trudeau book but not completely if you read Simeons.

1) I ate a can of lump crap meat on my spinach salad for dinner because I left my portion of steak out on the counter.

2) Last night, I forgot my fruit. And I was hungry. So I had about 3/4 cup of 2% milk. I could FEEL the wonderful fat in this milk. It was so incredibly delicious. I couldn't believe how much I was loving that little cup of milk. And man, 2% does have a bunch of fat in it. Trevor was right about that. But you have to not eat fat for about 4 days before you can really appreciate it.

I called my friend AT this morning and she is coming over and we are going shopping and out for a chat. Then to work with K on a case - great for the diet on the weekend because there is nothing to nosh on there but chocolate and her special chapstick.

AT is here.

No comments: