Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sleep Is Necessary

Guess what happens when you allow your ADHD self to be caught by this little game involving keeping a farm going on the computer, and you stay up late? And then you can't calm down? And then it's 2 AM? And then you eat some organic bread? But don't feel guilty because you are so TIRED and COLD! (I am really cold lately).

Nothing happens. You lose .2 lbs and you are just FINE thank you very much.

I went out to eat - these Marriage/Family Therapy types wanted to pick my brain at lunch, about how to get their own practices going, which is fine. There's enough work for everyone. But you'd think they'd pick up my lunch!

But I ordered halibut on a bed of lettuce with veggies. But I just wasn't hungry at all. I tried to eat it all - but I honestly couldn't. I drank my iced tea. I have HAD IT with Yerba Dirte Mate. At least for now.

But now I am hungry. And the rest of the family is ordering pizza. Hmmmm. Will She? Won't She? I'll muddle through. Bet I eat a bite of it though. I am NOT declaring ANY FOOD as bad. Husband is sick and when Him Is Sick, then the Universe stops. And he just can't face cooking for himself and our little guy. Which means I am involved. But I am sick too. But I am a WOMAN! Which means that, while I am as sick as he is, and while I did not get to sleep until past 3 AM, and while I had clients all day until past 5, I must arrange dinner somehow.

Hence the pizza option. Plus we have our sweet friend J's stepdaughter over here because her grandfather died (unexpectedly and out of town) and F and J need to fly out of town to take care of this. Thank God M is such a sweetie - even though she's a teenager! And so pizza is also for her as well.

One thing that will help with the Pizza Dilemma is that I AM wearing the slutty jeans today. I got them from a friend - I can't remember who though - and they are "lucky brand" and a 31. What kind of size is that? The waist is higher than I am used to - so there is some Muffin Toppage going on. But I don't care. I zipped them up. They are topped with a little white sweater thingie and some Fry Boots on my feet. With tall heels because short fat women look less fat in tall heels. I feel like I'm in the 1970's again.

Wish me luck. I am glad others hate KEVIN TRUDEAU. I am glad that I am a HUGE CYNIC and you know what? I STILL believe this is sortof a big load of crap. But I'm still here and I'm in my skanky tight jeans.

But if I don't get to bed EARLY tonight, I'll be in trouble in many ways - read noshing on late night cold pizza.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Hey, you still lost. That is way cool. And cold! Yes, I'm always cold when I'm on HCG. And now that I'm on a break, I'm having semi hot flashes at night again. Of course it might also be that I'm in Arizona and it is just HOT.

So I always like to make up names for when people put in just the initial and when you put in J, I thought Jennifer and M is Melissa, but for F, I just got stuck on Favio and although I know there are other F names out there, that's what stuck. does he have long flowing hair?

I just went down to post this and the security word is boofis!

One of the funniest I've seen...