Saturday, March 22, 2008

Pizza

Pizza. Man it was DEEEELICIOUS! I must say that fat and salt (and a million other chemicals that I know were in Pizza Hut Deep Dish Meat Lover's Pizza) are true flavor enhancers. It was like being on crack. Actually I have never BEEN on crack - but the sense of not wanting the flavor/taste experience to stop, despite being full - that must be what crack is like.

So I gained, of course. But weirdly, it was OK. It was an experience. It was DEEELICIOUS. But one cannot do that every day. And besides, what's the point of eating like that every day? It then dulls the taste of other foods that are decent and upstanding citizens of the Food World. Like the Noble Asparagus. The Hardy Grass Fed Beef Steak (100g). The Sexy Grapefruit (pink and juicy and just like a slutty girlfriend if you know what I mean).

And now, I had my shrimp/chicken and some onion/broccoli stir fry when I went out to lunch and feel FABULOUS.

Tomorrow we head to Vegas. We have to get the hell out of here just to get a break. We found a hotel on the strip at Priceline.com for 65.00 per night. It has a pool. And a Spa. I will be extremely interested about how I deal with the food.

See you on Thursday or Friday.

2 comments:

Becca said...

OOOH Vegas baby! Hope you win a lot and have fun.
And yes, the Pizza Hut Pizza with the buttery crunchy crust is so addictive...

BizBuzz said...

Hello there! I was lead here by a fellow HCG'r - looking forward to getting to know you!