Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Eat Steak Eat Steak Eat a Big Steer!

Well, even if it's cheating - I had deelicious steak (and I added red wine to the pan a couple of times but it just seemed to sortof burn up) and the great onion soup recipe that I found on someone else's blog and I don't know how to list it here yet. I used canned beef broth for the onion soup and Trudeau will likely pee his criminal pants because it's not "organic" but I do not GIVE A FLYING... Anyway. The onion soup was wonderful. It was warm. It was yummy. I feel completely full. And I keep thinking "I've overeaten! I've overeaten!" How can that be? I ate my grapefruit (can we have a whole grapefruit?) and I used 30 calories worth of beef broth and - ok ok I did rub the stick of butter over the bottom of the pan (it was for about 7 seconds this time)- for the onions. Will I gain weight tomorrow?

My pants feel tight. HOW CAN THIS BE?

I think I'm going to drink a crap load of water and hope that any and all salts and whatever are taken care of in this way.

How can it be that I am not interested in eating my requisite fruit item?

I got my first sweet and helpful comments today (thanks you guys) about the period and the IUD and all. So I'm just injecting anyway and damn the torpedoes.

I feel SO FULL. Did I eat too much?

3 comments:

Becca said...

Hello Hazel! I found your blog all on my own... Well actually I found it on Jennifer's blog, but anyway, here I am. I actually just read it from beginning to end and I have to say that if I wasn't reading this at work (looks over both shoulders surreptitiously) that I would be seriously laughing out loud! You are truly hilarious. And the way you talk about KT is JUST what I think about him too, but am not articulate enough to put into words. I found his book on an infomercial and ordered it and ALMOST didn't persue the HCG idea any further because I was so turned off by his rhetoric. I'm so glad I decided to continue researching and found the Dr. Simeons info. Okay and then the Yerba Mate Dirt Potion... Yes that's exactly it! But a little smoky tasting like the dirt had a little campfire ash mixed in... But then I found a new flavor of Yerba mate at the Whole foods store called Yerba Mate "Mate Chocolatte" and that is actually quite good.
I also love your "digressions" so just know they aren't entirely wasted...
And I LOVE to go hiking, but I always want to go out to eat afterwards and have fattening food to counteract all the exercise, go figure...
And now I know that those evil french fries don't just talk to me. All along I was afraid to say anything for fear I would be locked away...
One more thing, Check out Marshall's blog because his wife has been doing a doctor prescribed 500 calorie VLCD WITHOUT the HCG! OMG, can you imagine? I think she has a little more weakness and fatigue and slightly slower losses, but WOW! There's your comparison study...
Here is his blog link: http://thisismelaughing.blogspot.com/
I am sorry to post such a long comment, but I was so tickled by your blog that I just had to let you know...

Becca said...

Oh, one more thought. I have tried a few recipes and always make double batches to share with my daughter or friends who are on P2 along with me and they always say that it seems like too much food! It's usually when I make a soup or chili and use the beef or chicken broth. It is just so filling. There is a meatball recipe that I make and then use for an albondigas soup that is to DIE for! I think both recipes are on Renee's recipe blog:
http://hcgrecipes.blogspot.com/

Ed & Jennifer said...

And your name is Hazel?! Well all be! Great name!

I'll second what Becca said...you are hilarious! Your soup sounds delish, was the beef broth low sodium? You want to make sure you watch your sodium intake so that your pants don't feel tight-LOL!

All is well, you'll get this all figured out! We are here for you anytime!!!