Saturday, April 12, 2008

178.8

And that's all I'm saying about that. I recognize this is mostly water and such but OMG.

Today eating is erratic. More chewing on the easter rabbit. Ate an Organic Hotdog, which I find strangely hilarious but don't know why. Ate tuna with organic mayo - and organic mayo is terrible. Ate two pieces of whole wheat bread and then some nuts/chocolate/trail mix while watching Lord of the Rings and crying alot. I think this is mostly related still to my parental issues but that is what I did. Am still in pajamas.

178.8 - even if it's just a teeny little bounce downward it just STOKES ME UP that I saw that number today.

6 comments:

Amie said...

Oh. My God.

OK, so first - sorry I'm a shithead and I just don't get around these blogs like I should. :P on me.

CONGRATS on the successful visit with your parents!!! (!!!!) That's all I'll say, but just imagine me rubbing my little hands together in evil GLEE for you-know-what reason. >;D

Jonathan Rhys-Meyers - Amen, AMEN.

I can't see your Bitchin' New Hair, but I love it. It works for you and I LOVE that other people might hate it. ;D That always makes me smile inside.

And um - YOU ROCK in your 170's!!

EweWho said...

Congrats on reaching the 170s and here's to hoping that you only continue to go down.

I so enjoy reading your blog. You are one great writer!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, 170s!! Some days are stay-in-pajama days -- have had few of those lately myself. But -- Now I have to catch up (or down!) with you!

BizBuzz said...

Oh yeah, how did I know that you and AMIE were like peas of a pod? I just knew you two would get along!

Excellent!

P3 is supposed to last 3 weeks, but you kinda threw that out the window with the um, deviations. LOL

Becca said...

Man you didn't just creep into the 170's you just dove into them. WOW and yes, OMG!
So happy for you! You're just rocking with the weight loss...

Anonymous said...

OK, where is our Hazel????????