Thursday, February 28, 2008

Cheating Already?

Well, I have learned from the ladies in my Chat Room for Hcg Dieters that I am only allowed to have ONE kind of veggie (or the diet won't work!!!) Sigh. I can't believe that I am longing for MORE VEGETABLES. I hate vegetables.


So, dinner was the steak, plus grilled onion (and yes I cheated in that I wiped a butter stick.. just the end mind you, over the pan for less than one second. I actually counted.

And then I had fresh lettuce and tomato. So apparently, this will make things Not Work.

I am so hungry and so tired. I have two court thingies tomorrow and am supposed to be a) prepared and b) coherent.

Thankfully, one of the court things doesn't start until 11:15 and the other one doesn't start until 3 PM. So I can hopefully wake up in the morning and study up.

sigh.

What if the 5 pounds was only water and this whole thing is, as I suspect, a Huge Load of Crap?

No comments: